Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My New Chef Sidekick

August 17, 2012

Something I am loving about being a stay-at-home Mom is the time I have to cook. It has been fun to try out new recipes and practice my cooking skills. Before I stayed home, it was rare that I would try something new; there was just no time for that. My cooking consisted of tacos, grilled cheese, dollar menu--you get the picture, and what a bleak picture that was...

Anyways, the other day I made some chocolate chip cookies. I decided to let M "help" me. I pulled  up a chair for him to stand on so he could see what I was doing. Oh my, we may as well have been at the circus! He was so excited! Every time I turned the mixer on or off, he would shout, "Ooohh weee!" or "Whoa! Alright!" We both had a good time making the cookies, and of course, eating them. He is now officially my little chef sidekick.

I am so thankful for this blessing to be home with him. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment