December 12, 2011
Little Mr. M just keeps us on our toes. He is such a ball. He has so much ENERGY! He will be a year old in January. Here are some of his favorite things right now:
1. The Johnny Jumper- He has always gotten a kick out of this thing. He will literally sit and jump for an hour straight. He just giggles and squeals. It is too cute!
2. The laptop- His face just lights up when he sees Jake or I on the computer. He stops what he is doing, and rushes over to try and touch anything he can on the computer.
3. Shout bottles- Yes, that is right. He is obsessed with Shout, the stain remover stuff. Anytime I get the bottle out, he just crawls over to me to try and grab the bottle. He starts talking jibberish, and his tongue kind of hangs out as he is talking.
4. Pumpkin- I've noticed he quite enjoys pumpkin flavored things. He takes after his mama. :)
5. Miss E- He LOVES playing with his cousin, Miss E. She keeps him thoroughly entertained. She runs around and laughs, and M thinks that is about the funniest thing ever. One of them starts laughing, and then that gets the other one laughing. It is a hoot to watch.

I am still teaching at the same school. I tell Jake it is like watching a live comedy all day. The kids I work with are hilarious. They help me remember what is important at age 13. Today I had to send two kids to the office for fighting. A girl who saw it happened came up to me afterwards and said, "They were fighting, and it was about $3.00." In my mind I am thinking, "What?! $3.00?" Oh, how I love my job.
Currently I am teaching the kids how to write a research paper. For most of them, this is the first time they ever write a research paper. This is something I have to remember when I answer questions over and over and OVER again like, "Can I use ChaCha as a source? What about Yahoo answers?" They are learning, they are working hard, and that is what matters. They are coming along, I am proud of them! :)
Jake is moving right along in school. It is finals week, so he is busy studying. Hopefully, if all goes as planned, he will be graduating next year. We are super excited! He is Mr. Mom this year, staying home with M while I am at work. He does a good job entertaining the little guy.
Well, there is a quick update. We hope you are enjoying your December. If I don't write before Christmas, Merry Christmas! What a blessing to remember our Savior Jesus Christ this month, and throughout the year.
Mom and M.
Doing what he does best, exploring!
Halloween!
Nana, E, & M. If you can't tell, he was a dragon!
Dad and M hiking
No comments:
Post a Comment