Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Those terrible, terrible twos

November 15, 2012

My child has been so well-tempered since day one. Then, about 4 weeks ago, he started acting out--like all the time! My thoughts at first where, "What is going on? Is he sick?" After talking about it with my Mom, she said, "Oh, he's not sick.This is what they call the terrible twos!"

Lovely. 

I found this picture online today. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Because currently, this is all too familiar at our house.


Then I found this picture. It made me laugh out loud. Seriously, our days at home probably look very similar.




Now in all honesty, I think we are doing okay. I am really trying to embrace this time as the "terrific twos." I have been researching what the terrible twos consist of, and how to work with a child in that stage. All I can say is thank goodness for my Mom and the internet! We have some hard moments in the day, but the little guy can also be so dang sweet and funny. He is seriously the best!

I'll post more about the sweet stuff later, but today...today has been a terrible two day in our home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment