Tomorrow is a big day for M. Tomorrow he will be learning how to use the big boy toilet!
The supplies are bought and ready to go:
We've got the Mickey Mouse toilet seat M picked out, a new stool (so he can reach the toilet), training undies, and rewards for going #1 (Tootsie rolls) and #2 (Woody Buzz fruit snacks).
I have been putting this day off for awhile. Partly because I have heard it is better to wait until boys are a little older. Partly because of procrastination. I have been researching exactly how to train a child to use the toilet, and this morning I decided tomorrow was the day. No more diapers! I have high hopes. I really think he will catch on fast... at least that is what I am hoping, but I suppose time will tell.
Wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment