I'm still sick. And despite my efforts, I think I passed on my cold to M. It seems like when one of us gets sick, it is inevetable that we will all get it.
Anyhow, it has been a terrible week for productivity here at home. I haven't made too much progress on my laundry piles. I have been in survival mode with the laundry. You know, where as long as Jake has clean clothes for the next day, we are good to go. We have watched way more television than is healthy, but we have eaten and showered each day, so we are doing okay, right?!
And as much as the house needs to be cleaned, I have quite enjoyed just lounging around with M. I don't do that enough with him. And while I hate to see him sick, it is so nice because he will actually slow down (not much, but a little) and cuddle with me.
And wow, he is such a good cuddler when he wants to be.
So, what's my point of this post? I don't know, it is late, and I imagine it is a little all over the place. But I will say it is kind of nice to just sit and chill with M. Often I get so caught up in what I think "needs" to be done in a day, that I forget to just sit and smell the roses with my little guy.
Yeah... it is late! And I am sick, so I should be in bed. So I guess this is the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment