Well, mostly.
Miraculously, I was completely caught up with the laundry before we left. After unpacking today that is not the case. Oh well, I was caught up at least once this year.
Also, I caught Jake's cold. You can't go on vacation without getting sick. Thankfully, Jake was over the worst of his cold when I got to New York to meet him, and I didn't start feeling the cold come on until our last day or two while in New York. At least I can experience the worst of it while at home.
I can't complain too much, though. We have had a wonderful two weeks filled with family, friends, and fun. I'll post more on the fun later.
Feeling thankful (and slightly miserable with my laundry pile staring at me with my head cold) for the last two weeks. Any takers to help with the piles?!
It was a much needed vacation. So much so, that even M was tired from all the fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment