Thursday, June 11, 2015

the month of april randomness

Our neighbors have a bunny that roams the yard freely. Every day or so the kids will see it out and about. They love it! I thought I would take a picture to remember when they are older.

We went for a hike. There was a playground there, so the kids played on it for awhile. 

Miss E and Mr. K got to come spend a few days with us while their mom was at a convention. One morning while we were doing chores. M and Mr. K were more interested in playing. In an effort to keep them on task, I told M, "Teach K how to do the bed." He replied, "Okay," then ran off. Before I knew it, he was back with one of his canes. He then proceeded to explain to K how to make the bed, pointing his "pointer stick" when necessary. I was dying! The kid cracks me up! I figure his teacher at school must use a pointer stick, so he went to get one when I asked him to teach K something.  K was a good student!
Here is M explaining that the corners need to come all the way to the top of the bed.
Cousin D came to visit us while the other cousins were at our house! The kids loved having him around! Here he is with baby J. 

Uncle B pushing the kids in the swings. 

It snowed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment