Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Spring Is in the Air!

Life is busy, but so good. We have been trying to take advantage of the weather as it has started to warm up a little. It has been nice for both M and I to get out of the house, and especially for M! He LOVES the outdoors!

Just laughing so hard he almost fell off the bike.



"Throwing rocks is fun, Mom!"



More bike riding at the track... 



And the red on his face, what happened? The poor little guy fell down on the cement stairs. He was such a little trooper after it happened. Other than the battle wounds, it was nothing that some milk, popcorn, Ducky and Teddy couldn't fix...



Little Man,

My heart overflows with gratitude each day because of the blessing it is to be your Mom. You are quickly working on your transition from a toddler to a little boy, which I would appreciate if you could slow it down a bit! I just can't get enough of that sweet, fun-loving, energetic little personality of yours.

Always know your Mama loves you to the moon and back. 

Love you,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment