For the last few years, Jake has taken the kids and I to do a hike in the Uintas. This is something we always look forward to. In June of last summer, Jake had a couple of days off to get some things done, and one morning we decided we would go to the Uintas later in the day. We figured it was a long shot where it was such short notice, but invited two different couples to join us on our hike. To our surprise, the stars aligned and both couples were able to work it out to join us. It was so much FUN! It was fun for the adults and I think the kids quite enjoyed it as well!
It was only about a mile hike each way, so it was just right for the little ones. I feel bad I didn't get any more pictures, but the kids played and explored and got a little wet in the lake. After the hike we went to a local burger place at the bottom of the mountain. I can't remember the name, but it was
soooooooo sooooooo yummy! I'm not one who raves about a burger, but goodness they were good!
Such a fun day! Thanks Palmers and Olsens!
No comments:
Post a Comment