Tuesday, May 3, 2016

M turns 5!

Back in January, Mr. M turned five!

Before he headed out for work, Jake ran to town to get some breakfast for M--donuts and chocolate milk. And a ring pop! It didn't disappoint. I'm not sure who liked it more, M or baby J!

 Opening gifts!




For his birthday dinner, he asked for Little Ceasears pizza. "Booyah," I thought. Done. For his birthday cake, he asked for a blueberry bundt cake. I found this very interesting, seeing as how I have never made a blueberry bundt cake. Thanks to pinterest, though, we found a recipe that turned out great.


A few days later, we went to eat dinner with grandparents and other family at Texas Roadhouse. I forgot my camera so didn't get any pictures, but it was a fun time. He is blessed to have good people in his life that love him.

Since he turned five, here are my top 5 favorite things I LOVE about M!

1- He likes to laugh!

2- He teaches me about patience

3- He loves to learn

4- He is crazy about dancing and singing to a song he likes

5- He is extremely thoughtful 

I am so thankful Heavenly Father would send M to our family. He has taught Jake and I so much. Lately I have been thinking that he was sent to me because there are things he needs to learn from me, but more importantly, there are things that I need to learn from him. He teaches me so much about being patient, and that it is okay and good to take a chill pill and have fun in life!

We love you, M!

No comments:

Post a Comment