Time is going way too fast! I am loving the stage the kids are in right now. I don't want to forget all the details of how these kids are learning, growing, and having fun! So, here is to remembering what M has been up to the last few months...
M was our "stair shoveler" this last winter. He got pretty good at it! I know it was nice for Jake to get home from work and have the stairs shoveled.
Putting away Christmas decorations in his room.
Warming up by the "fire" with little sister.
The faces!!! He has a lot...
He loved playing on his snow "slide." He was extremely entertained by his creation.
He wrestled for the first time this last winter. I'll write more on that later. Here he is in the middle of a match.
He LOVES being with cousins! Here is him, cousin E, cousin K, and papa watching a show.
Grandpa B gave him some real tools and wood blocks for his birthday. He has loved building things with them out on the porch.
Playing with our neighbor girl.
Learning how to make a paper airplane from Dad.
I cut out the hearts, and M made napkin holders with them for our Valentine's Day dinner.
Pirate Day at preschool.
We got two old boxes, and he transformed them into his "house." He played with these boxes for months! One night before I went to bed, I went to check on the kids. I found him asleep in his "house."
He loves to serve his Nana and Papa by making their bed. No joke, he did the bed all by himself in this picture. I love it...
He is a big help to let J help him unload the dishwasher, and teaching her where things go.
Playing in the crawl space with cousin K.
He made himself a "truck." He has a great imagination. He taped on the box part at the back of the car and said, "Mom, I've got a truck!"
Reading to little sister.
He got an extra chore one day for one reason or another, and so I assigned him the chore of folding the towels. He did a really great job!
We love our little M!
No comments:
Post a Comment