Tuesday, January 6, 2015

december

M got to decorate the tree in his room all by himself.

I think he loved it! 

Mom and M putting up our tree. 

Baby J wearing her new pj's from Grandma and Grandpa Pete--thank you!

We had the Droubay family over for dinner. After dinner, we watched the First Presidency Christmas Devotional. (Blurry, but the only picture I got...) M was pretty excited to sit between these two.
 

Baby J and M posing for a picture! 

M telling Santa what he wanted at the ward party. He told Santa, "I want a dump truck that drives itself, all by itself!"  That was a new request for Mom and Dad to hear!

We went with the Olsons to look at the lights in Ogden. They were really fun! They had this cute little train for kids to ride. M is in the front in the blue coat. He LOVED it! 



M wanted a picture with R. He loves her! 

While vacuuming, J was playing in her saucer. M yelled to me, "Mom, look at J!" I looked, and saw the saucer tipped on its side. "AHH!" I thought. I ran over there, and J was just playing happy as can be on her own like shown, only her leg was stuck in the seat. M!! He just thought she would like to be tipped over, he said... 

So thankful for the small, yet good, moments in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment