"What?!" you say. Yes, all of us. And it wasn't planned that way; we just all decided to make our big debuts in the same month.
Growing up, my parents were good to try and celebrate each of us individually on our big day. This was not an easy feat, seeing how both of them are teachers and August was, and still is, back-to-school time. Just as a sidenote, I am the last birthday of the month, and I never wanted cake on my big day. I was so sick of it by then, as I'm sure we all were (that happens with so many birthdays in one month), so we usually did pizza or something else. Anyways, now that we have gotten older and live further apart, we try and get together for a big birthday dinner sometime during the month.
Here we are at the 2013 birthday dinner. My brother is living out-of-state going to dental school, so he joined us by Skype. Thank goodness for technology--not nearly as fun as seeing him and his cute wife in person, but not bad for being so far away.
Happy birthday to the best siblings in the world! Seriously, they are the best.
Until next year, farewell birthday month.

No comments:
Post a Comment