In July Jake had to go to New York for work. That unlucky guy... He was
there for ten days. While he was gone, M and I played non-stop! I
missed him terribly, but luckily we stayed plenty busy. We literally relaxed and played all week. It was marvelous!
We started off the week with a baby shower for my cousin's wife, Bailey, and our Petersen girls' night out. You can read more about this here. As always, it was a blast to be with all of these neat women!
The next day, my sister and I took the kids to the pool. If you find my sun tan somewhere, would you let me know? Just put on some sunglasses while you look at the picture and it isn't too bad. Don't say I didn't warn you...
K-man did AWESOME on the slides! He is a natural. Doesn't he look so chill with his binkie?
Tati and the kids.
Eating their snacks Nana sent for them. Obviously, they were enjoying them!
Two words: Riverside chicken. Enough said. (Okay, so maybe that was four words...)
Grandpa Pete and Papa worked out in the shed.
M was able to play on the four-wheeler.
Nana time!
It is the cutest thing--M has learned how to give Eskimo kisses. Here he is showing Grandma Pete.
M got to ride on the real four-wheeler with Papa and Miss E.
I got to go to lunch with some of my favorite roommates from college, Alysse and Maren. These girls are AMAZING! They deserve a blog post of their own. I'll get on that...
My dad filled this sled with water for M to play in. Best.toy.EVER. He played in that thing for hours throughout the week!
I was watching him from the window. "Oh, cute," I thought, "he got some mud around his mouth from that sprinkler piece he had been playing with."
"Except for wait, that isn't dirt, it is grease. Grease?! Not good..."
It was a fabulous week! It is always a treat to get to go back to my childhood home.
After a week at my parent's house, we headed up to Bear Lake for the Bevan reunion--which I will post on later!
No comments:
Post a Comment