I started getting really sentimental on the day before her birthday, just realizing that it would be the last day she was 1. This is a picture of her and I before I put her down for a nap.
Here she is sleeping during the nap. Love these moments.
This is her birthday breakfast! We had French toast with buttermilk syrup, fresh fruit, and orange juice. (The flowers and vase are from M. He made them at preschool and gave them to me for Mother's Day.)
Her smile just melts my heart. She is so sweet and happy.
Ha, don't mind her pajamas. We are really classy at our house!
Her she is with her new strider bike she got for her birthday. M was really quick to jump in and show her how it's done.
It was a really rainy day, but we it stopped raining for a bit, so we headed over to the high school track to test out the new bike. As soon as we pulled up, it started raining! We had brought a picnic, so we just went under the bleachers and had our picnic, rode the bike, and hung out.
Literally, M "hung" out ^^^
Enjoying the picnic.
We just kept things low-key and enjoyed spending the day together as a family.
The Sunday after it was Mother's Day, so we made some cake and took it to my grandparents to share while we visited them for Mother's Day.
I am so thankful for my sweet baby girl. I love her so much. I'm also thankful for all of the mothers, grandmothers, aunts, sisters, and nieces I have been blessed with in my life. Love them.
No comments:
Post a Comment