I'm not sure if I have mentioned on here or not, but we live in a basement apartment of a house. The owners live upstairs, and we love them. They are so nice and such wonderful people. A couple of months ago, they were out of town for a few days. They asked M if he would feed their little cow when they were gone, which he excitedly agreed to do. He and baby J had so much fun feeding, that when our neighbors got back, we asked if they would want any help feeding the cow during the week. They gladly obliged! So five mornings a week the kids and I get bundled up to go feed the cow in the morning.
It has been fun for the kids...mostly! There are mornings where M does not want to go feed, but has to anyway. We are thankful for this opportunity, and are hoping it teaches him about work and responsibility.
I get the hay and put it on M's shovel. M drags it over to the cow. We then push the hay into the cow. Miss J watches with excitement. She likes to get right up close to the cow and stare/smile at him.
No comments:
Post a Comment