Time is going way too fast these days! This little guy of ours is getting too big, too fast! Back in December he finished up in nursery. He was in there for a long time, so I think he was ready to move on to Sunbeams! Here he is on his last Sunday in nursery.
He was a little unsure about Primary, at first, but he quickly seemed to get over that. After a few weeks in Primary, he was asked to give the scripture in opening exercises. When I explained to him what that would entail, he said, "Does that mean I get to go up and talk into the microphone?!" After telling him yes, he got a big smile on his face. "Sure! I can do that," he said. He didn't flinch at all when it was his turn to give the scripture. He just walked right up and said the first article of faith. He did great!
Here is his first picture he colored as a Sunbeam.
He also had a birthday in January! Here he is blowing out his candles.
(Oh, and don't go being jealous of my high-rise apron. You know it looks stylin')
I had been wanting to make him a toy kitchen, so with the help of family, I was able to make him one for his big day. I will post more on making it later, but I think he was really surprised and excited when he saw it!
I am loving this stage M is in right now! He is so much fun! Today Jake told him to stop growing so fast. Later, as Jake was tucking him in bed, he told M to, "be good to Mom tomorrow." M replied, "Okay, I will. I'll stop growing so fast." He knows how to obey!
We are so thankful that he gets to be a part of our family!
We love you, M!
What a cute boy! Looks like he had a great birthday. That play kitchen looks amazing! Your family is so darling! So fun to catch up on how you guys are doing!
ReplyDelete