One day, you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now.
-Paulo Coelho
It scares me to think about how true that statement is. There are many things that I would like to do better as a wife, mother, and as an individual. I am a big believer that there is a time and a season for everything, yet many of the things I would like to do can't happen in a later season in life. They have to happen now.
In all the craziness of life, I hope to give some time each day to things that really matter--things that I won't be able to do later in life.
-Paulo Coelho
It scares me to think about how true that statement is. There are many things that I would like to do better as a wife, mother, and as an individual. I am a big believer that there is a time and a season for everything, yet many of the things I would like to do can't happen in a later season in life. They have to happen now.
In all the craziness of life, I hope to give some time each day to things that really matter--things that I won't be able to do later in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment