"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are." Mary Jean Irion
Congrats Tiff and Jake! She's a beauty! Hope you are adjusting well to life with 2 kiddos.
Thanks so much, Katie! We are adjusting...it's tricky with two! Such a special time, and humbling, as she was born in Zach's birthday week. I had lots of thoughts of you and your family that week. You amaze me. Thanks again :)
She is truly so adorable!!!!! I am so happy for you!
Thanks, Jenny!
Congrats Tiff and Jake! She's a beauty! Hope you are adjusting well to life with 2 kiddos.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Katie! We are adjusting...it's tricky with two! Such a special time, and humbling, as she was born in Zach's birthday week. I had lots of thoughts of you and your family that week. You amaze me. Thanks again :)
DeleteShe is truly so adorable!!!!! I am so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jenny!
Delete