Tuesday, October 8, 2013

jojo's chip dip

I don't know about you, but fall is in the air here in our part of the world. With fall comes football, get-togethers, and cold nights. I ask the question: what is better than chip dip to accompany all such events?

Nothing.

I do realize there are a lot of great chip dips out there, but if you want one that is fast and unbelievably delicious, then I have the one for you. This is the real deal. My favorite thing about it, besides the taste, is how easy it is to make.

We got this recipe from a family friend, Jolene. So naturally, we call it our Jojo's Chip Dip recipe. Here it is:

1 cube of cream cheese (8 oz.)
1 container of sour cream (8 oz.)
1 cup salsa
1 can of chili with, or without, beans (I use Nalley's HOT chili with beans)

Mix all ingredients together in the microwave or on the stove top. Serve with chips.


You're going to love it, guaranteed. (Just don't mind the calorie count...) 

No comments:

Post a Comment