We pulled up to the grocery store today to see a fire truck by the front doors. I thought it would be fun for M to see it up close, so we parked and walked right by the truck. As we were passing, we saw a few firemen loading some groceries into the truck. They waved and I told them M loves fire trucks. They liked that fact and were more than happy to stop and talk to him. M was excited until the firemen asked him if he wanted to go look inside the truck. He didn't like that idea.
They were great to us. They had some plastic red hats on hand for little kids, one of which they gave to M. He played with it the entire time I did the shopping--and the rest of the day.
I would say it was a successful trip to Walmart!
No comments:
Post a Comment